Music Banter - View Single Post - A Key to the Arcade on the corner
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 01:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
Key

Jurassic World Evolution

I don't know man, I love these kinds of games. The idea that you can manage an entire park with dinosaurs and upgrade as you go seems right up my alley, right? So, why didn't I pick it up? Well, honestly it was pure laziness. I could've picked it up when it had just come out, but I didn't really feel like getting too heavily into management sim game. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love games that fall into that genre category, but sometimes you just need a long break from them to appreciate them again. I had my time with Planet Coaster, and that was quite a fun time. But I still need time to play other games.

I will be buying and playing this game at some point. My only problem with management style games is that I'm terrible at continuously playing them. I get bored not easily, but sometimes quickly. Plus, I really have to be in the mood for it. But Jurassic World Evolution will most certainly be the next management style game that I pick up. Everything I've seen about it looks amazing and it doesn't seem like it got horrible reviews, so that's definitely two good signs right there. Plus, dinosaurs. I mean cmon, dinosaurs are ****ing awesome.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote