Music Banter - View Single Post - Album Club 2019
Thread: Album Club 2019
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 04:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Default Album Club 2019

Aight we gon' try this again and it'll be fun because I'm going to keep things simple.

1. If you want in, let me know in this thread.

2. If you have an album suggestion, let me know in this thread and we will queue it up. I'm not sure how many members we will cap out at...I'm thinking less than 10 or else it'll be months of backlog. First come, first serve.

3. Albums will be bi-weekly instead of weekly (each with its own thread like before), which means on average we will be doing two albums a month. This alleviates pressure and gives everyone plenty of time to marinate.

Ideal Review Format
Quote:
- 1-2 paragraphs at most. Don't write an encyclopedia.
- Talk about your general feelings on the music, then follow with any specifics (what tracks you liked/disliked, anything that stood out to you in a good or bad way, etc.
- End the review with your final thoughts and then a rating between 1 to 10. Final verdicts on an album collectively will be based on an average of the scores everyone gave at the end of an album cycle.
I'm going to use the 2nd post below for keeping track of each cycle's album, upcoming albums and who suggested them, and any other pertinent details.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote