Music Banter - View Single Post - A Key to the Arcade on the corner
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 10:38 PM   #19 (permalink)
Key

Far Cry 5

While I'm not entirely too surprised, I have yet to play Far Cry 5. Despite people saying it's amazing and it's definitely worth buying, I've just never really had a taste for the Far Cry games. I get it, they're definitely my kind of game. From what I've seen this game does look amazing and maybe one day I'll just man up and play it. But I played a bit of Far Cry 3 and while the experience was fun, it wasn't fun enough to keep me interested so I just sort of fell away from the series.

What I will say though is from what I have seen of Far Cry 5, it definitely looks like if it's your kind of game, it fits the bill. The graphics are certainly great and the gameplay looks like a lot of fun. I don't really think it's the genre that bugs me, I think it's just the style of game that Far Cry is. I dunno. Could just be me being dumb and maybe I should just play the Far Cry games because god damn who knows, maybe i'll enjoy it.

So, I guess the consensus is, maybe? I mean, anything is possible. I went through this exact same thing with Assassins Creed Odyssey. I fell out of the love for the series as a whole and never really bothered to go back. But then I did and it was great. Maybe Far Cry 5 could have that same effect to where I'll enjoy the game enough to perhaps fully complete it. I don't doubt it, I just find it highly unlikely that I'll be buying the game anytime soon as I've already got enough games to play as it is.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote