Music Banter - View Single Post - Album Club 2019
Thread: Album Club 2019
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 02:03 AM   #10 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post

3. Albums will be bi-weekly instead of weekly (each with its own thread like before), which means on average we will be doing two albums a month. This alleviates pressure and gives everyone plenty of time to marinate.
Everyone has different schedules, and some need a little more time to get the review in. So I agree there should be a rest period for some to catch-up. However I think bi-weekly will slow things down to a crawl for members.
  1. Bi-weekly 26 albums/year 7 or 8 members is 3 albums per person peryear that could be something like a 4 month waiting period between albums. Some members getting more albums in than other in a one year period.
  2. 2 weeks on/1 week off is about 35 albums for the club ddurin the year. 7 members that is 5 albums/person
  3. One album a week; any week that contains the 1st of the month would be the week off. That is 40 albums total for the club during the year. 8 members 5 albums/person.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote