Music Banter - View Single Post - Through The Eyes of a Cat
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 09:42 PM   #16 (permalink)
Key

Quicker than expected, but it's here!

Cats With Hats - The Cold Blue (2019)

Link: Cats With Hats - The Cold Blue (2019)

My very first album of 2019 is here. I actually started thinking of ways to go about this album even before I did the Christmas album in December, so I already knew that right away, I wanted to start on something after the Christmas album to bring in the new year with something great. I really feel like I may have achieved that. This album, The Cold Blue, is undoubtedly the best thing I've ever put out. Every single track is something I'm extraordinarily proud of, and the whole atmosphere of the album just feels great. I've given it a listen a few times just to make sure I've done what I wanted to do, and finally, 10 tracks later, and some minor changes, The Cold Blue is the first 2019 album that I've released.

https://catswithhats.bandcamp.com/album/the-cold-blue

I can't really say for sure what theme I was going for here, but I want it to feel more like an adventure of sorts. I feel like this was a nice way to bring in the new year, with an album that I'm not only proud of, but I feel like I've improved the most on this album than any other album I've put out so far.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote