Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 10:58 AM   #59153 (permalink)
SmokeAndMirrors
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma & Greg View Post
You also seem quite pretentious but hey you're kind of mysterious so perhaps there's something legit behind the odd, quasi-jargon.
Of course I'm pretentious; there is not enough people like me yet that have given us a collective label. Either that, or we are older than a modern social constructs comprehensions, One of the two. Despite my bias, I truly find no difference between the impoverished and the established, for all intents and purposes the lunatic and the doctor are one in the same, just at opposite paths of life. While I can neither confirm nor deny the perceptions of reality of another individual, what I can do...is choose to help the person along their own path, and that is what I do. Only I don't charge people for this, I do it out of merit as contribution to society. I could, probably, make a hack business out of the art of doing so, but I prefer not to. Being referred to as crazy does not scare me. What scares me is the idea of being right and not being credited for being right, which is how pretty much all post-modern science and medicine such suffered accordingly happened; Guy says: "Hey, you might not want to drink that rat water..." The struggling socialite says: "O shutup, you!" About a month and a half to two months later, that aristocrat is dead. it doesn't take a genius to realize that Death is more accurate than the theological gods of mythology given the rise of modern scientific advancement.