Music Banter - View Single Post - MicShazam's 1000 best songs of all time list
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 01:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

Default MicShazam's 1000 best songs of all time list

I have so much music to chew through that I find it hard to review albums in general. The thing is, I don't feel comfortable saying what I really think before I've heard an album at least 5 times, so a lot of what I get into these days remains in "pendning" territory as far as any final opinions go. A lot of albums I've had for years are also difficult since I feel like I need to return to them a few times before saying anything.

I'm very much the sort of person that listens to albums, not playlists, but I find that it's easier for me to have an opinion on individual songs that stand out to me, rather than whole albums.

So I thought I would find it fun and doable to assemble a Spotify playlist over time, where every entry is explained to some degree in a journal. Except I choose the thread format because journals suck too much.

I also think that this thread is going to end up showing what my tastes are really like, since it zooms in on the parts of albums that I gravitate the most towards (i.e. individual songs).

Playlist link: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1A...XT3T7OcidCoJcH

First entry shortly after this post.

Last edited by MicShazam; 01-10-2019 at 01:11 PM.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote