Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 01:57 PM   #21673 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Do pets have a right to your hand? Many is the time that one of my cats or dogs have approached me clearly wanting affection and I've just felt, "Ugh, I love you but I'm not in the mood/I just pet you a little while ago/I just walked in the door and I need to not deal with other beings and their needs/etc, but am I infringing on their rights as my dependents? The entire basis for their existence and well-being is that I care for them and am willing to look out for their interests, and a large part of that is because we exchange affection through physical contact, so by denying them physical contact when it is "reasonable" am I as a pet owner denying them their assurance of care? If my cat comes up to me no matter how I feel and it's been hours since I last saw and pet them is it morally incumbent upon me to put aside my own feelings and just pet the needy little ****er?

And yes I am talking about you, you needy little ****. I was on my way in after a cigarette and you ambushed me. **** you I love you. And yes I did pet her.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote