Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2006, 02:59 PM   #1020 (permalink)
explosions-in-my-pants
angel of tragic days

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontRunMeOver
Not according to the 'latest research' in the field of sexual anthropology, which suggests that the shape of the female breast (which is mostly fatty tissue - large breasts have more shape supporting fatty tissue than small ones but don't really produce a greater supply of milk after pregnancy) developed as a secondary sexual characteristic to mimic the shape of the female buttocks. Humans are one of the few animals which mate face to face (or in numerous others positions), as a way of developing some kind of bond between the male and female, but it seems that guys just have to have some kind of ass-shape in front of them!

Or that's what the latest 'research' shows. Don't know if I believe it or not, but I'd sure like to be one of the people who studies this subject for a living...
yea no that makes sesne, i was just going by what i've noticed with most people..

and as for the highlighted parts.. well i high lighted the parts i was answering or was that not clear.. he asked something and i high lighted it whatever colour and answered it in the same colour.

to me as a straight person, when i hear about great sex a guy has with another male, it doesn't make me think anything good about it, in a sexual way, such as you just had your thing in a bum.. sorry but that doesn't sound very wow sexually exciting to me. thats all i was pointing out..

and i have no problem with *** people i have a nice few *** guy frineds, and as for the girls i don't think i know one stright girl.. seems its cool to be bi these days. my mothers best friends are two *** men actually haha..
explosions-in-my-pants is offline   Reply With Quote