Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2006, 03:25 PM   #1031 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by explosions-in-my-pants
as a woman i can kind of experience it i guess.. think about it.

when i'm walking in the mall or anywhere out with a man that i am attracted to, my natual reaction when i see a attractive woman is to check her out, to compare myself to her, more so if the guy i'm walking with is my boyfriend because well i know any guy in there right mind if they saw a pretty girl they will check them out. so i do it as well with other girls i pretty much try to see what is it about her that he wants to check out, does she look better then me, and then as fast as the thoughts go through my head there gone again till the next girl, its a never ending thing with me. Maybe because of my experience in the past with ex boyfriends and having them cheat a part of me always has to be better then those girls... or at least i have to try.

when i check out a girl its to compare, but there is no attraction there, yet i draw pictures mostly of naked women only because i am a girl and i know the body and i know that not one female body looks the same with no clothes on, well at least to me. women have this shape to them.. and men well don't but yet the way they are shaped i love and it makes me melt.. i can't explain my sexual attraction to men.. there just is one.. a stronge one the bodies of the male and female are so different and when together in a sexual way its liek the pizzel is complete and something just feels completely satisfing about it.. amazing..
boy oh boy, i ask you to explain your attraction to men and you go on about how you check out girls in a non sexual way....i give up....

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote