Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2006, 03:34 PM   #1036 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by explosions-in-my-pants
i have a question for Adidasss

as a *** man do you think its possible for you to fall in love with a female's personality but clearly for the clear reasons not fall in love with the idea that she is a women, and clearly not love the body and whatever..

(sorry i have no idea as to go about asking that)
no, that would be called friendship. sexual attraction involves attraction to the body and desire to have sex with that person. if a naked womans body does nothing for me i could hardly fall in love with her ( romantically ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontRunMeOver
One could be stuck in her ass and she sounds like she wouldn't want that to happen. It is relevant to the conversation in some ways. For a man to receive another man's penis, he has to put it in his ass, mouth, hand or maybe some other places, but he doesn't have the vagina, which is the preferred hole of placement for most women. (I'm trying to make this sound as serious as possible here, can you tell?). Also, the man has the option of putting it into the woman's vagina, and this is usually where it ends up.

I think what she's trying to get at is that, for a straight person, *** sex would almost seem like running a race and not actually crossing the finish line. Or maybe coming at the finish line from the other side... I'm sure there are all kinds of other things that can be done in *** sex that probably don't happen in most other sexual encounters, but likewise, there are things that you won't be able to do which straight people can.
what can straight people do that gay people can't in sex ? you're gonna have to be more specific.

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote