Music Banter - View Single Post - ok so now i have to think for some clickbait or something?
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 03:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
ziggywas
Music Addict

micshazam and windsock i feel so welcome now.

well i guess that i think you were supposed to ask me things afterwards [that is in case you actually want new people in here and arent content just to hang out with others you already know] anyway i ll ask some questions myself. i began writing and more questions kept popping so i ll number them.

so what about music?

1. been to any good concerts lately?
2. do your ears sometimes hurt nowadays? [mine are beginning to do]
have you considered using earplugs?
3. what are your 3 favorite 2018 albums? what record was the most dissapointing?
4. do you liked the last spiritualized album? you think he kinda repeats himself? or is this exactly the point?
5.what about the beak> album?
6. would you pay to see iggy pop live now(this summer actually) in his 70's? do you think its true he wont make another album?
7. why you think hiphop dominates nowadays? do you think it dominates? has it gotten better? [i think not] has it more to do with clothes and lifestyle in general than with music? [youknow teenagers wearing hoodies and all that]
8. whats your favorite tom waits album?
9. do you consider reggae to be a fully legit kind of music, or kinda 'inferior'? [if the answer is inferior may you burn in hell.
10. how do you listen to music? i mean spotify, mp3+winamp in a computer [its what i mostly do] or you play records or just youtube all day long or what?
11. do you listen to the actual radio or some kind of internet radio or podcast or whatever?
12. name 3 musical sites you like to visit.
13. do you spend some money in music-related stuff? how? how many?
14. does your profession or studies or something that has to do with your 'main occupation' lets call it has to do something with music?
15. do you actively play an instrument? in a band or orchestra or in a quartet or smth?
16. do you like beeing asked questions? about almost any subject? why? do es it make you feel important?
17. you sometimes sing when you take a bath? when you dont?
18. do you read actual muzic magazines or fanzines sometimes?
19. will it kinda bother you if i dont put a question number 20 and leave it at 19? are you 100% sure?

please dont start answering as micshazam and windshock did above, although i guess that that would be impossible and also that currently i am adding fuel to the fire

also excuse my english, i am proud to say i am a 100% self taught english-speaker but of course the whole outcome is far from perfect.

seeya!
ziggywas is offline   Reply With Quote