Music Banter - View Single Post - ok so now i have to think for some clickbait or something?
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 07:28 AM   #10 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggywas View Post
micshazam
"I was just joking. A lot of new posters just leave one comment and disappear, so I don't take it too seriously." ok!

36 albums!!!!
i kept some notes last year and i ve heard around 50 albums total. and lets say for another 50 i have a pretty good idea about.. and many of them i heard by the end of the year when reading various year-end-lists and at some point deciding to make a 2018-songs mixtape...
36 favorites for one year is too much for me! maybe the decade

about reggae its an impression i get when talking to people about reggae, they sometimes treat it like its...i dunno, inferior.

"Lots and lots of CDs" im kinda happy about that answer. seems that nobody cares about cds nowadays

do you liked old spiritualized records? spacemen3 ?

havent heard the albums you mentioned but i m thinking i ll give neko case a try.. or maybe should i start elsewhere (i never heard a neko case album)

hey you re from denmark!(?) for some reason i anticipated that almost everyone in here would be americans but this far i have 0/2
Yeah, I'm from Denmark. Most current members are actually Americans though.

I haven't actually heard any old Spiritualized albums, so I don't know if I would like any of the older ones better. Maybe!

As far as Neko Case goes, two albums that would be a great place to start are:

Furnace Room Lullaby

Blacklisted

I feel like they represent a lot of what her music is all about while also being a couple of her very best albums.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote