Music Banter - View Single Post - Ego Tripping
Thread: Ego Tripping
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 10:00 PM   #117 (permalink)
WWWP
county fair energy

did you know i make music?

or at least i used to.

i loved my band. i miss my band. my band has been on hiatus for the past two years and counting and i'm not sure if we'll ever find our ways back to one another, but i'm at peace with that. it's too bad though, i really felt like we had settled in to a rad groove playing together for so many years - writing pieces collectively was wonderful. i want to get back into the local scene and have been trying (read: thinking apprehensively about) putting together a solo act and performing my own sets. by myself. all alone. i've never done the solo artist thing. i'm self conscious about presenting my own material, it's always too sadgirl and milktoast. but i don't want to let that stop me. i miss making music. i miss performing. idk kind of rambling here but it's just been on my mind and looking forward to turning it into something makes me feel like i'm being productive when i obsessively listen to my own songs - it's not self indulgent if i hate myself the whole time, right?

anyway this is a sadgirl ep i recorded on a broken iphone and released a couple years ago. no one listened to it lol.

Fluoxetine EP (2007)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote