Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2006, 04:18 PM   #1063 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontRunMeOver
Actually, I don't mind at the moment, having looked back. We've got a lot of people into this conversation and a lot of pages from it. What I mean is, the moment it gets to just me and you in the conversation I'm gone - I get the self-justification and questioning about 'why would I be straight, *** is so much better' thing from my housemate all the time. Not needed! I know I started with questions about sexuality, but I really don't NEED to know about why you fancy guys and don't need to explain why I fancy women. That might be the way you want to take the conversation, but all I really want is info about the problems, discrimination, approaches and attitudes which you experience and which might help my housemate with his questions about sexuality.

Having said that, it is INTERESTING to talk to you and everybody else about it. Its just not NECESSARY or very constructive!
shit man, you know i was only kidding with the "you're gay" shit right? i'm fully aware of the fact that only 2-3 percent of the population is gay, i'm not trying to convince you that you're gay or anything, i respect the fact that your straight, i really do. most of this convo is just me giving the other side of the story. i was just fooling around man, no need to get annoyed.

of course it's not constructive, you can't turn me into a straight guy and i can't turn you into a gay guy, most of my comments were directed at you because you're among the few people that have something intelligent to say. i can't be bothered to take explosions in my pants seriously, the woman has trouble using her own language.

this was just an exchange of experiences from two fairly different worlds, i'm interested in the way straight people view things and sexuality as it's something i'm not very familiar with.

but ok, i see you've had enough....sorry, didn't know it would bother you...

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote