Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 01:17 AM   #16382 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

It’s the middle of the night. Right now there are millions of fathers under the same roof as their children. Many peep into their rooms, careful not to wake them, just to double or triple check on the safety of their beloved sons and daughters. These are real men and true fathers. These are men who understand that proximity and presence matter. These men know that a real father is there. On the other hand, right now, all across America, millions of so called fathers have let the world tear them from their children. Are their children safely tucked away and breathing the deep breaths of sleep as well? Probably, but their biological fathers are too weak to be there. For all kinds of reasons these women that they’ve grown to hate and resent have rejected them and took their sons and daughters away from them and expose them to men who are not their fathers. These fathers have endless excuses and justifications for their absences. The women are bitches. The system is rigged against them. And so on. Whatever the case, they can’t check on their children’s well-being without being arrested for trespassing or some other similar charge. I have my guess as to which group of fathers, those who are there or those who are not, make up the majority of those typing words like “beta” and “cuck” into their computers (hint: they’re not busy checking in with their kids and then climbing back into bed with their mothers)

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote