Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 09:48 AM   #59369 (permalink)
Mindfulness
Epiphany is upon us

i had my first day of class, english. its basically a writing class. no reading novels or something fun like that, its essays. im just going to have to get better at writing. Im thinking of my research paper, of going with Iran vs Israel and then another about the tagging i used to do as a kid.

i have to pick a thing we got in trouble with for the assignment, thats why im writing about the spray painting. im thinking of just walking to subway tonight, didnt stop and get food. havent bought food since i been back here in Connecticut nothing wrong with chicken for a week though.

tomorrow is technology in advanced manufacturing, with the same professor i had with the key principles of manufacturing. so im just thinking this class might be a bit harder. i dont want to keep thinking i picked all hard classes this semester but i have the GD&T class still also then too im thinking my math class will be easy like last semesters math class. i basically taught myself trigonometry from youtube videos and just confirmed it in class.

Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote