Music Banter - View Single Post - The Music Banter Information Desk
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 02:09 PM   #35 (permalink)
ziggywas
Music Addict

hi! i m new here!
can i still use this as a newbie-question topic? ill give it try.

1. i m having a conversation about tom waits and i want to link to mixcloud content which i made (for fun and having you know like 10 listeners half of them friends-no money involved whatsoever) even so it seems i cant link to that at least for some period of time. true?

1.5 question: can i give keywords so someone can google it and listen to the mixtape or even that is prohibited?

2. can i put in my home page url whatever i like? [i dont sell stuff or something :P]

3. i generaly like to use mixcloud. can i give links that will lead somewhere else?
anywhere? i mean theres soul cool records with thousands of listeners and theres some dude with 10 listeners like me. so maybe he is me but i want to hide it and pretend hes someone else so they dont erase my comments or ban me or whatever. what goes?

4. if i write ** like this i can curse all i want? i i dont have no intention of doing so,** or not. just wandering.

5. can i start a new thread just like that for whatever music-related topic i want? i mean in some...rational limits.

thanks for doing this, i found some rules and glanced at them, then lost them, searched for them a bit, didnt find them, you know how it is. and i know little to nothing about forums....
ziggywas is offline   Reply With Quote