Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 12:32 AM   #16466 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma & Greg View Post
Not one single person on this site has praised you for your link aesthetics. Are there people from elsewhere who actually have? Or are you just congratulating yourself on an accomplishment you decided without any input?
I like to keep up with the news. If I find a news story that I think is important, I save it so that I can share it with others and so that I can look back on it in the future if need be.

I usually compile several worthy links per day.

If I share them one-by-one, the mods will combine my posts into one big jumblefuck, so it behooves me to just post them all in one single post to begin with.

If I share each entire story on its own, replete with text and media, it will take up an entire page, and I will get accused of hijacking the thread.

If I post a list of succinct headlines, letting people read them and choose if they want to click and read further, then I get accused of spamming.

Basically, nothing that I do will ever be good enough, because some people have a personal problem with me and refuse to work it out and bury the hatchet, because it somehow serves them better to proliferate some meaningless hostility than to have peace and unity.

So, I will just continue to post in the way that I think best serves the forum, until someone can show me a better way
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote