Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 07:33 AM   #16481 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unitron View Post
That used to happen on an old forum I was on in regards to music and without the shit thrown. I'd be like 'check this cool album out guys' and they'd ignore it until some person posted about the same album months later.
^ Yeah, that is flat-out annoying! I think we should all give credit where we can when we are following up on someone else's rec - news items not so much perhaps.

Nothing wrong with [MERIT]'s links in my view. There's no obligation to click on them, but they are there if we want. If not, I have a "scroll" facility and can move on to something else.
__________________________________________________ ___________________________

He believes in transparency of government, but he wants to be the guy deciding if the Mueller Report ever sees the light of day. He aspires to ethical conduct, but demands the personal right to overrule any decision the Ethics Committee makes about his own behaviour. Is anyone else worried about the upcoming Attorney General, Hobo Chang Barr ?