Music Banter - View Single Post - One More Round the Bend (Blarobbarg's half-assed journal where he recommends stuff)
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 06:47 PM   #17 (permalink)
Blarobbarg
Do good.

I'll be posting a fiction piece of mine that I wrote last year in bits here, because **** it, why not?

I'll be pairing a song or album with each entry. I hope you enjoy. Or at the very least, I hope you hate it enough to say something.

---

Run (Part 1)

David eased the compound bow up in front of him and pulled the bowstring back to his eye. Inside the arrow rest was a hefty aluminum number, ending in a fierce, jagged tip. It was aimed at a young buck—seven points, musculature brimming underneath a beautiful pelt. It was chewing cud underneath an enormous white oak. David’s fingers slackened.
A crack rang out to David’s left, and his tan face was sprayed with a mess of deep red and hard bits of white. His shoulder, with its arm stretched out in front of it, seemed to have exploded.
His arrow, which had been carefully trained on the placid deer, jerked into the air and shot off in an unknown direction.
With a prehistoric scream, David plunged from his tree stand into the brush below. He was unsure whether he should throw up or pass out.
He did both.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ ^my RYM^  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

(◠‿◠✿)
Blarobbarg is offline   Reply With Quote