Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2019, 01:55 AM   #59487 (permalink)
Key

So this is what's been happening the past 3 days. The girl that I was talking about from New Years, well we've been hanging out the past 3 days and she's been bringing me to these meeting about being a successful businessman and retiring early. Ive been super depressed lately and I felt this could be a good way for self improvement as well as just hanging out with someone I kind of like and is cool. Well, turns out, my instincts first told me that it was a cult and I brought that up to her right away. I went to the meetings, and before I knew it, I was met with these supposed billionaires that were trying to reel me in. Introducing me to successful people and asking for money. I basically told her tonight that I won't be able to go anymore because it sounds way too much like a Scientology-esque cult. I noped right out of there. I straight up asked her if they're going to be asking me for a big amount of money and she couldn't answer it. So, basically, I avoided a cult. And possibly an odd relationship.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote