Music Banter - View Single Post - [MERIT]'s Ramblings
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2019, 02:15 AM   #95 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Default Kel-Tec CP33

Kel-Tec has a new semiautomatic pistol in the works. The CP33, chambered in a budget friendly .22 LR, features a
+1
capacity [a 50-round extended magazine will also be available], utilizing a brand new quad-stack magazine.
It has a threaded barrel, so you can easily attach a muzzle brake or suppressor, a full-length Picatinny rail on
top, an M-LOK slot under the barrel, accessory attachment points on each side and at the rear, and adjustable fiber
optic sights. It has a 5.5" barrel. Unloaded, it weighs ~ 24 ounces. The MSRP is $475 USD. In true Kel-Tec style,
they make their innovations as ugly as humanly possibly. I foresee many a problem with that quad-stack magazine
[jams, failures to fire, stove-pipes]. Assuming it actually functions, this would be a fun range gun, as .22LR is the
most widely produced caliber of ammunition on the planet. I've seen bulk caches go for as low as $0.03 USD / round.
While it's always nice to see a new firearm come to market, I wish Kel-Tec would work on keeping their existing products
on the shelves. It's damn near impossible to find a PMR-30 or CMR-30.

Last edited by [MERIT]; 01-19-2019 at 03:46 AM.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote