Music Banter - View Single Post - What The **** Are You Listening To?!: The Rap & Hip Hop Edition
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 05:44 PM   #874 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
The production on that track rocks my world and he flows over it in a pretty interesting way. Then I checked out his new album, was initially intrigued by the doom metal influenced trap style, then he ran it into the ground real quick. Does he have other albums that are worth checking out?
DXXM, Lxrdszn, and ChaxsThexry are his best IMO when he started to embrace the trap metal sound but ultimately it gets fairly redundant and he doesn't really stray much from his established formula. The most interesting to me is probably Lxrszn. He's nothing special but it's good for getting some really hype angsty trap music to turn up to. I wish he'd slow down and take more time on his music though.

Anything prior to that is even more boring and bland. It's really hard to make it through his earlier projects.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote