Music Banter - View Single Post - Official MMA Appreciation Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 04:08 PM   #303 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

================================================== ================================================== ===================================

Former CITC Welterweight Champion and former ISCF East Coast Welterweight Champion Matt Brown
[21-16 MMA, 14-10 UFC] is expected to return to the UFC this summer [probably June or July]. He is gunning
for a welterweight bout with Mike Perry [12-4 MMA, 5-4 UFC].

Brown is on a 1-fight win streak, but hasn't competed since November 2017. Perry is on a 1-fight losing streak.
I hope Brown murders this douche bag.

================================================== ================================================== ===================================

Former UFC Middleweight Championship challenger Yoel Romero [13-3 MMA, 9-2 UFC] is expected to return on April
27th at UFC On ESPN 3 in Miami. He is expected to face former Face To Face Middleweight Champion and 2-time
Jungle Fight Middleweight Champion Paolo Costa [12-0 MMA, 4-0 UFC].

Romero is on a 1-fight losing streak, while Costa is undefeated in all 12 of his professional fights. I would take Romero
in this one.

2-time UFC Heavyweight Champion Fabricio Werdum [23-8-0-1 MMA, 11-5
UFC] recently rescued a teen from drowning in California

Quote:
Werdum was spending the day relaxing with his family at the beach near their home in Torrance, California. About an hour after they hit the sand, the local fire department arrived on scene in order to rescue two teenagers who were trapped at sea. When Fabricio Werdum noticed that there was only one lifeguard attempting to rescue the kids, he immediately jumped into action.

“... there were two tiny heads at sea yelling 'help.' They were very far [out], about 70 meters away. When the lifeguard grabbed the board by himself, I took off my coat and ran. I took the orange floater, threw it across my chest and I arrived with him, a little further ahead even. I told him to get the girl, who was screaming a lot, and I got the boy, who was already limp. I was able to get him, and we swam toward the beach ... Then, at shore, an old man helped me. The waves were big. The girl sank about three times.”
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote