Music Banter - View Single Post - A Key to the Arcade on the corner
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 08:34 PM   #51 (permalink)
Key

Maps, Maps, Maps! [Part 2]

While I don't have a lot of respect for Bethesda right now what with Fallout 76 ending up being a total and complete failure, I have to give them credit for not only making an aesthetically pleasing map, but a pretty huge one at that:

I'll admit, it's a little depressing knowing I'll probably never explore this whole map seeing as my motivation to play the game is basically 0. It's no longer on my PS4 hard drive as well. Just not worth the time investment. But a great map nonetheless.

This is not the whole map, this is just a fraction of it. The map is the entirety of New York City and god damn it is such a joy to play around in. I don't think I've ever had as much fun playing a game in its entirety like I did with Marvel's Spider-Man. Seriously, this game is so good.

This next one I'm actually stoked about as well because I've recently started playing the game again. Horizon Zero Dawn has definitely one of the most impressively made world maps in this day and age. Not to mention the fact that the game itself is pretty amazing. I barely gave this game any time when I first got it, and getting back into it really proves how great this game is. But anyway, here's the map:

It's pretty great. It's also a beautiful world to explore.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote