Music Banter - View Single Post - [MERIT]'s Ramblings
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 09:07 PM   #98 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Seems gimmicky but it’s also ****ing frightening as well. Especially with the hollowpoint and shotshell blasting out at the same time. It’s designed to kill, that’s for sure. Tbh though, irl I’d rather just have the trusted old no frills 38 revolver. That thing seems like it might jam or backfire or some ****. Plus, one thing I like about revolvers is that it’s easy to wrap your head around the mechanics but this thing is a bit of a head scratcher thus the image of the open cylinder.

It's definitely gimmicky, which means that demand > supply for this baby. I'd take a .38 Special / .357 Magnum over this as well. But if you want a revolver for self defense, I'd go with the Taurus Judge, chambered in .45 LC, .454 Cassul & .410 bore shotshell. Or if you prefer death by 1,000 cuts, there are 10-round .22 LR revolvers. I'll make a post about revolvers later tonight.

No need to be dumbfounded by this thing. It holds 8 rounds. They go off 2 at a time, so you essentially get 4 chances to shoot, which sucks, because if you aren't a good shot, you're wasting ammo.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote