Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2019, 04:20 PM   #21881 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rostasi View Post
I’m truly surprised that you don’t lose those vacation hours at the end of each year!
If you really can use all of those hours at once, then I’d use some for relaxing and
some for interviews with other companies.
Same. I'm bout to take four days off cause I'll be nice and not leave them without literally the only reliable opener they have who actually knows how to do the job for two weeks. I feel like my boss will ask me why I need to take four whole days off and I'll just ask him why he needed to take three weeks off this year. The only thing I live for honestly is a completely justified rant that allows me to dunk on my boss.

Quote:
As for sending thank you notes: I don’t compliment unless I really mean it.
This means sending notes (or emails) of gratitude.
If someone sends me something that truly impresses me,
then I’ll take the time to thank them with a note, but, otherwise, no.
Someone that knows me will know that I really meant it if I’ve complimented them in this way.
I'm taking Frown's advice and sending my uncle an ironic thank you but my grandparents will get a nice one. Or I'll figure out how to very nicely be a very thankful ****head.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote