Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2019, 03:43 PM   #11622 (permalink)
DwnWthVwls
Fck Ths Thngs

Its divided into a few groups.. The "hardcore pvp" manchildren that **** talk each other and challenge people to duels for gold to make everyone aware of their epeen, the Roleplayers, and the long term casuals like me who found a game they love and just play to have a good time with other like minded people. I'm in a guild with a bunch of adults who just enjoy goofing off together, we recruit newbs and try to teach them the game and do what we can to make the community pleasant.

The biggest divide is really among the mindset of Felucca vs Trammel. In the Fel ruleset player killing outside of safe zones is allowed. In Trammel the entire world is safe and all player verse player combat is forced to be consensual. I like knowing some random player killer can run up and any point and slay me while im out farming, it adds excitement. I also like that if im out farming and some guy is pulling mobs on me and being a total ****head that i can solve the problem myself by attacking him. This server is Felucca based. As you'd expect any server that is Felucca based is also filled with toxic internet ****heads that enjoy ruining the game for others more than playing the game itself. It's a trade off im willing to accept.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote