Music Banter - View Single Post - Vaccination/Immunization -- Why is there a problem?
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2019, 10:25 AM   #403 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Vaccines can cause harm. You are injecting foreign materials into your body; viruses, metals, formaldehyde, aborted fetal cells and all kinds of nasty adjuvants. All unneeded. We have immune systems for a reason. The fact that you guys take for a given that vaccines are safe is scary. Your hearts are in the right place, but your heads are not. Call me a conspiracy retard all you want, but I'm not backing down on this.

Do I really need to post the heart-breaking videos and pics of the girls that have been crippled by the HPV vaccines?

Callous Disregard [Autism And Vaccines: The Truth Behind A Tragedy]

Horrors Of Vaccination Exposed And Illustrated: Petition To The President To Abolish Compulsory Vaccination In The Army And Navy

The Poisoned Needle: Suppressed Facts About Vaccination

Vaccination A Curse And A Menace To Personal Liberty [With Statistics Showing Its Dangers And Criminality]

Vaccination All

Vaccination Proved Useless & Dangerous [From Forty-Five Years Of Registration Statistics]

Vaccine Excipient & Media Summary

We can argue all day, but nothing that you say can negate the facts that lots of people have been harmed by vaccines. This is an indisputable fact! I'm not saying that herd immunity is a bad goal, just that the current [and past] generation[s] of vaccines don't pass the risk/reward test.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote