Music Banter - View Single Post - Which Mod Is the Biggest Fascist? (Besides Frownland)
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2019, 01:32 PM   #55 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsock View Post
As someone who has a political ideology that differs from the general consensus of MB (and no, not a far right one no matter how much it's joked about, but one that is more to the right in comparison), I can attest it's really tiring to get in a multi-pronged debate on here. It's easy to see how someone that goes against the political grain can be turned off after fighting a brutal (and often very barbed) argument 'attacking' them on all sides.

I've been in such confrontations before but my life isn't ruled by politics so I don't find it an injury to my character when somebody (or most somebodies) disagree with me. In the end it's mostly about having a thick skin. Get one or get out.
I'm a borderline commie and I still don't care for getting into arguments in here. But yeah, I do see some bad faith against people for leaning right. It's the same with musical tastes, really, just not as bad. Either you fit the prescribed views or you get hazed.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote