Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 10:57 AM   #59855 (permalink)
Marie Monday
the bantering battleaxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma & Greg View Post
Sigh. Another day another blow up with my work nemesis. Having to be around her five days a week for five hours a day was never going to work long term and I think I'm about to be put on days or nights (my request) and my hours might not even get cut. Or whatever.
...and then you come on here only to find me : )

I'm curious about that nemesis of yours. If there's some epic drama feel free to share it

Sucks that your colleague has cancer btw

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I’m gonna get in trouble at work. Probably written up. Maybe fired. Boss was like need you to come in tomorrow but I’m off the schedule so I was like nope. I’ll get written up for leaving without permission but I worked 8 hours. I like the place but 8 hours on my feet carrying heavy **** around is really all I got. I can check out with a manager but after 8 hours if they say no I’m just going to go anyway. People who refuse to stand their ground piss me off. You gotta put limits on this kind of work or you’ll get all sorts of health problems. It sucks because I really do enjoy it but there’s gotta be a limit when it comes to physical exertion. Whatever. I took a Xanax and give a ****s are gone. Thanks for listening. Hope I don’t get fired.
Good luck man. Sorry they expect you to slave away like that

I slept for like three hours yesterday (which you can notice by my deteroriating English) so today I'm not doing anything except reading

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote