Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 08:48 PM   #23491 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
They don’t listen to employ concerns. They don’t give a **** about my mental health or physical health. Employees collapse and have breakdowns on the regular. During an extremely long and merciless shift with no let up for hours a line cook balled up on the floor and broke down in tears. No one asked what was wrong. He was just fired. Not one person since I started gave a notice and then quit two weeks later. About ten kitchen workers have come and gone in what six months, one overdose, a few arrests, a few fired, a few no call no shows. All they give a **** about is getting through the day. Every second from the moment they (we) open it’s full force pandemonium. The bosses avoid hearing your concerns like it’ll give them AIDS.

To them it’s exactly the same thing. Same with ****ed up backs, the flu, whatever...

It’s one card. I need this time off and I’m willing to lose my job over it. You’re either worth to them or not. That’s it. Lots of employees give 100% compliance but sooner or later it’s only a very job scared soul who doesn’t finally snap.

I know you think I’m prone to hyperbole but it is like that. And compared to teaching it’s a breeze.
I work at Burger King and that **** sounds post-apocalyptic. ****ing quit that job. Find a bull**** job and live with a roommate or something.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote