Music Banter - View Single Post - [MERIT] For Mod
Thread: [MERIT] For Mod
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 01:19 AM   #104 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsock View Post
He brought up in the "What Are You Watching" thread that gay pride material kept coming up in his unrelated searches about wrestling. He facetiously called it "rainbow propaganda" iirc. Later down the line he made an offhand jab at grindy's expense and got into an argument with Bat. He was banned for 'homophobia'.
I don't believe none of that. He has a shrinking fanbase that is the reason why he got banned. The Batlord said worse things to me and Trollheart and got away either it cause he has a fan base. It's not about what terrible things you say, it's all about your fan base.

People never really cared when Merit's buttons got pushed. So I find it ironic about telling him there are limits, when no one here practices limits. I didn't care to see him get tease over the situation with his son. I felt that was off limits. I was hoping that he asked for a banned and not did do anything offensive or seemingly offensive or was made out to be more offensive than it actually was. I do not exactly known exactly what he did or what he said that got him banned so I can't make a judgment about the situation one way or the other.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote