Music Banter - View Single Post - [MERIT] For Mod
Thread: [MERIT] For Mod
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 03:02 AM   #115 (permalink)
Unitron
Paragraph President

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
People never really cared when Merit's buttons got pushed. So I find it ironic about telling him there are limits, when no one here practices limits. I didn't care to see him get tease over the situation with his son. I felt that was off limits.
+1

#NeaForMod

Btw, I saw all of the now removed posts and they weren't bad for the most part. The only comment that I'd consider ehhhhh was when he was saying he didn't care what someone's sexual preferences were but didn't like the parading it around and mentioned necrophiliacs. So it wasn't the sentiment that's the problem, but just the mentioning of something actually disgusting like that was awkward and I can understand why some homosexuals would take offense to that. I think it would've gone over better had he just mentioned polygamists.

and before you call me a shill, I don't even agree with his views on pride parades. I don't have a problem as long as people are having fun and aren't hurting anyone.

Banning him for six months is basically saying that his non-violent words are equivalent to someone threatening another person with a gun (Because that's what Chula did right, and got the six month ban).