Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 11:08 AM   #23501 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsock View Post
They probably didn't care. Employees do weird scornful things all the time, and what you did wasn't nearly bad enough to get reprimanded for it.

I gotta say though as someone who worked in food and dreaded coming into work everyday, **** that ****. If you have the option, bail. Set up a fall-back job once you quit/get yourself fired and get the hell out of there.
Yeah. My plan is one year and then polishing up the resume and heading out west.

If you don’t know my backstory I had a meltdown and ghosted my tenured teaching job. I’m hoping doing mindless **** for a while will get my brain healed up. I’ve improved a lot emotionally. Trying to enjoy the moment. Like today, I listened to a bunch of good music at work on my headphones. Now I’m coasting on an easy buzz about to fix some grub. I hear you though. So long ago while in college after a dish/prep job ended I swore I’d never work in a restaurant again. And I stuck to that promise for 25 years. But yeah you can’t stay in it. It’ll kill you.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote