Music Banter - View Single Post - [MERIT] For Mod
Thread: [MERIT] For Mod
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 02:35 PM   #199 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
I might be speaking for myself here because I can't ascertain the amount of time other mods spend on the boards but a lot of the times this comes off the way you're seeing it because a moderator didn't see the exchanges until the damage has already been done. OH described himself perfectly as somebody who sits back and shoots a spitball and lets the rest unfold. Merit and Chula are dudes who will write novels about how they are right and NEVER let it go and unfortunately they're still actively trying to "win" the topic at hand when we step in. As I kind of told you before, if they just said "whatever" it wouldn't be an issue.

We're not biased. We're busy. We clean up. It's like Bats and OH start the food fight but Merit and Chula are the ones still throwing sh*t when the teachers show up. Who do you think is going to get reprimanded first? I always read from the beginning and talk to everybody involved. Ask Bats how many PM's I send him.

Stop thinking we live on this forum and see everything as it happens.
I have seen active mods on here while this goes down. Some unnamed ones that are even smack dab in the middle of it. That excuse doesn't fly.

Edit: In the case of Chula, I know I'm not supposed to talk about it because speculation on his mental health gets a faster response from mods than telling merit he's a bad father, but they are literally taking advantage of a mental illness to provoke a reaction.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote