Music Banter - View Single Post - [MERIT] For Mod
Thread: [MERIT] For Mod
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 02:53 PM   #230 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
The points you're trying to make directly tie into the assumption that you think we live on the forum and can police everything as it happens with utmost discretion. It isn't real. There are six of us. We try our best. Even Frownland.

Maybe I should just start a log about every mod action that gets performed so you'd realize we actually do discipline these members you think get passes. OH just got banned not too long ago.
The point I made is that there was a clear bias against merit because every time it appeared there WERE mods here to moderate. They didn't until MERIT started getting out of hand while letting personal attacks that crossed what ever line was drawn against him go by. I know this because I have made personal attacks towards Merit that crossed the line and never got a warning for it.

I didn't say I have a problem with it or that it needs to be changed, but the only complaints anybody has on here is with that clear undeniable bias. Not with the forum needing stricter moderation.

I'm just pointing that out to say it DOES exist. Like I already said though, I don't think it's even possible to have a moderation team that doesn't have some sort of bias and that we should just deal with it.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote