Music Banter - View Single Post - I found out about you less than 90 minutes ago.
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 04:31 PM   #21 (permalink)
DMBFFF
I like the green.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma & Greg View Post
I'm actually curious now tbh.
Keep in mind, there are a lot of alts there. Many of the forums are for authours, but as with a lot of forums they have a general one: "GB" or "general board." That's where many trolls hang out, and pro- and anti- Trump types fight it out. However, a few have been fighting long before 2016—over 10 years earlier.

Most of those into sex or erotica tend to stay away—presumably they have better things to do. One on GB has been reportedly banned over 20x. It's mostly male—most of the women—or at least those posing as such—tend to hang around the Playground, fetish and sexuality, and the BDSM forums.

(Btw, lest anyone cite me for spamming, I'm probably going to be mentioning this site there a few times. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post

I call it ..., "breast fetishism."

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsock View Post
4chan primarily prides anonymity. It's their shtick. It's kind of beautiful, even if the outcome of said anonymity is cancer.
Kinda agree, but if they're so against "name-***ging," why do they allow usernames? Also the whole, "We are Anonymous, we are legion," has worn out. The CoS is still around.

[looks like "f-a-g" is censored here: no problem, that word is overused a bit.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Awesome taste mate, hope you stick around.

Do you like Ramleh?

Thanks, those were mostly from from my weird music thread.

I never heard of them, but I'm listening to your linked page as I post this (about 19 minutes in). I'm beginning to like it—good background music.

WP
(my bold)
Quote:
The group was formed by Mundy in 1982 as a part of the power electronics scene in early 1980s, which included artists such as Whitehouse and Sutcliffe Jügend.[1] After releasing Onslaught cassette, he was joined by Philip Best, a 14-year-old musician who was known for his involvement in Iphar and Whitehouse.[2][3]
Ah.
DMBFFF is offline   Reply With Quote