Music Banter - View Single Post - women who sing male POV songs by men, without changing the gender-specific pronouns
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 03:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMBFFF View Post
(my 30th post)

My number of embeds was mentioned in Political Discussions for Adults Political Discussions for Adults (page 141)

If I had my way, I'd post it like I did on Literotica—the link to that thread is at the top of my OP—but apparently, I can't link here, I can only embed. Pity.

While I don't want to cramp the styles of tablet or phone users—or desktops weaker than the one I bought used and am using—I wonder if the technological singularity that's reportedly just over-the-horizon will be able to handle 75 Youtube videos—I don't look forward to seeing a lot of stuff one would have to click to just see the names of the videos.

Can anybody show me an examples of posts with videos with spoiler tags?
Spoiler for example:

Plus even if tech wasn't an issue, people are more likely to gloss over your posts if it seems like there's more video than input. We want to hear what you have to say, we can look up the videos ourselves if we need to. On that subject I don't think that anyone is really interested in your other forum. If you want to make similar threads, just let the MB version be its own thing. Glad you're liking the site man, hoping to see you stick around.

Oh and you are actually able to link if you like, we just have an auto-parse function for youtube videos that make that kind of a pain.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote