Music Banter - View Single Post - women who sing male POV songs by men, without changing the gender-specific pronouns
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 12:08 PM   #17 (permalink)
DMBFFF
I like the green.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rostasi View Post
Before he was tossed, we recently had a guy here who felt the need to school us all with the latest "news" by posting huge numbers of links to various stories that were, more often than not, fantasies. I think many people just skipped over them because they were a kind of unfocussed laundry list that he felt we all needed to be aware of - thereby completely obfuscating any real meaning or desire for discussion here - except to complain about how inane his lists were. So, if you are here to entertain yourself, then go right ahead with your abundant "verbosity," but if you'd like to actually become part of a community of discussion (instead of treating it like a constant mental dumping ground), then you may want to rethink your intentions.
Of course there's going to be some self-entertaining—I'm going to volunteer time and effort to do something I hate?

I think I'm participating at least somewhat.

"treating it like a constant mental dumping ground"?
I make a list of videos with somewhat esoteric criteria, though most of the videos are quite listenable; I refer to a site I've spent at least several 10x as much time than I have here; and it's less than 72 hours since I've joined this site and just getting used to it. You somewhat make it sound like I'm some global warming denier who's ****ting bogus stuff all over the place.

Btw, can you give me a few links to this guy's threads or posts so I can see how similar/different they are to mine?
DMBFFF is offline   Reply With Quote