Music Banter - View Single Post - A Key to the Arcade on the corner
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 12:07 PM   #78 (permalink)
Key

My apologies for the lack of updates as the snow storm that hit basically made me not want to sit at my computer. I did do a lot of sledding though so that was fun. Anyway, I figure we may as well talk about something while we're snowed in here.

Part 2

It's impossible to deny the absolute godly tier that this song is. I don't even really need to introduce it with what the game is because it should already be obvious as to which song I'm speaking of.

By far, BY far, one of the best things Bethesda has ever done, both Skyrim and the soundtrack.

Though in fairness, we wouldn't really be anywhere near Skyrim quality games if we didn't take a look back at what brought us here in the first place. I'm not talking about Bethesda as a whole, no I'm talking about old school games. And one of my all time favorite songs from an old game would have to be really any of the songs from Banjo Kazooie, but this one especially:

Spoiler for video:

This song not only fits the scene perfectly, but depending on which part of the castle you were in, this song would fit with it. The different variations are all amazing and being in the castle is so much better with this music in the background.

And of course, while we're talking about old games, I want to mention this one as well. One of my all time favorite tracks from Diddy Kong Racing:

Spoiler for video:
Key is offline   Reply With Quote