Music Banter - View Single Post - Missing Posters Bulletin Board
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 05:45 AM   #5436 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma & Greg View Post
Nah, dude, he legit was one of the top 5 coolest posters here. I mean just as a person he was irreplaceable and I say that as a person who's been here for almost a decade. There just aren't many people who've been here with his personality who I'd trade for in the history of this site. I'm sad he's gone. Like I'll miss him.

I wasn't much about his musical taste but no matter how much I disagreed with his taste or his reasons he always had solid reasons FOR HIS OWN TASTE and that's the most important thing for a member of this site afaic. I'd rather have someone whose taste was their own than someone whose taste was agreed upon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Key View Post
I have said this before but I genuinely hope you [=Unitron] and windsock stick around for a long while. Y'all are both great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Mic was awesome ..... I'll miss him a lot. Hope he'll come back eventually, although it'll possibly never happen.
^ Not much to add apart from "times two" on all the above. If you are lurking in this thread, MicShazam, please come back and do what you do so well; help generate lively, good-natured debate in the music sections. That's what keeps MB alive!