Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 12:11 AM   #17065 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
It's almost like this behaviour is so ingrained in the Catholic church that challenging garners the same results from the institution as criticizing its doctrine.
Note that it's from the institution and not from the religious. So how are the Catholics responsible for an institution that bullies them or actively prevents them from holding their church accountable?

Also, how are you not jumping to conclusions by assuming that being Catholic automatically means you aren't trying to hold the church accountable?

There's plenty of Catholics, even with in the system, that have tried and are disgusted. Yet you still think it's justifiable to hold them accountable just for having this belief despite the pedophilia having nothing to do with the belief.

Edit: How is this any different from your accusations towards [merit], or how is this any different from OH's bigotry towards Muslims for what happens with in their institutions?
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.

Last edited by Lucem Ferre; 02-17-2019 at 12:16 AM.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote