Music Banter - View Single Post - I found out about you less than 90 minutes ago.
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2019, 10:25 PM   #38 (permalink)
DMBFFF
I like the green.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma & Greg View Post
I mean I don't know what you read but I've been here for eight years and I was here when the sight went hardcore against posting anything with tits so tits are off limits.

Maybe it's just me, but I think if one's going to have rules, they should be explicit and if need be, detailed.

This site might not as cool as I thought—too many hang-ups, man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rostasi View Post
Is there any mention in the rules about
banning posters who exhibit infobesity?
Nope, but it does say this:
Quote:
• While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, trolling, purposeless inflammatory posts or members deliberately provoking another member into committing any of these acts.
No offense, rostasi, particularly as some of it might be good—perhaps quite good—but how much of the 10s of hours of music have you posted on this thread do you expect people to listen to: Random Radio. This is not a criticism, but a request to explain an apparent inconsistency.

also,
(my bold)
Quote:
The original methods and creation of electronic music was
sound-based and not rhythm-based (as it is today for most
people under 30 years old) and so there’s a generational
difference when it comes to a definition of “electronic music.”
you mean music like this?:

That mentioned, if you don't like my verbosity, you can put me on ignore—unless you are somewhat conflicted between having to suffer my verbosity with what you might think are great posts of mine, or doing without both. If so, I'm sorry, but you'll have to figure that one out as I do with many threads and people here.

I, however, cannot put a ban on ignore.
DMBFFF is offline   Reply With Quote