Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 11:58 AM   #60312 (permalink)
Mindfulness
Be aware of the psyop

had the class today with the group project im doing. the dude who is hard to get along with asks me why i left last class early?

i then told him that i left because of him last class and he was speechless kind of and just confused and i went on with doing my work. other dude in the class laughs because he wasnt sure if i was joking or not.

i just was like..okay

i then just slowly left class and the girl in my group comes out to talk

and then the dude thats hard to get along comes out also and we talk and we come to a conclusion of lets just try again next week and i left. they might have stayed and worked on the project but we are mostly done and would have just goofed around and talked until time was up.

now im about to study some GD&T, actually going to take the rest of the day off and night off to do work assignments because ive got the math down and most of my research paper finished. want my memory to have a break a day and see if i can still remember the math formulas i have a 89.41 in that class... ive been mad about that because i keep getting 90's and it pushes the grade up just a few points :/ just have to do great on the midterm

eating just apples and carrots tonight
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote