Music Banter - View Single Post - Universal Basic Income or Class Warfare
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 04:51 AM   #865 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

I mentioned this yesterday but I’m serious about it

Nothing is changing. Conditions for the working class are deplorable. Almost all hotel and restaurant workers are one medical emergency away from bankruptcy. People who need care aren’t receiving it. People can’t afford transportation. People can’t afford to go to the doctor.

I’m not against fighting this on the state and federal level but it also needs to be taken up locally. A business owner living an upper middle class to upper class lifestyle should live in fear if his laborers can’t afford to live. This passive acquiescence to lives so deprived while people just a couple of neighborhoods over have so much needs to end.

I understand that I’m not inspirational or charismatic but I really want to instigate something. Class warfare is already happening but only the rich are fighting. If you’re working full time and can barely pay the rent and can’t see a doctor, buy glasses, have a car to get groceries— war is being raged on you but you’re probably too adjusted to it to understand. If this is you, please start fighting back.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote