Music Banter - View Single Post - Official Mental Health Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 03:22 PM   #308 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma & Greg View Post
I'm not trying to put words in your mouth since it's a discussion from years ago I barely remember but I do remember the whole forum being against you.

But even apart from that you've made it very clear that you are attached to your masculinity in a little boy lost kind of way and the amount of sex you have is integral to that self perception. That's the core of rape culture. Guys want to get laid to prove that they are men and that drive causes them to ignore or rationalize things that get in the way of that.

It can be as brazen as "No means yes, yes means anal", or it can be as subtle as offering a woman a drink at the bar. That drink might just be social reciprocity since it's a bar and booze is social currency in all bar situations, but it can also be a calculated attempt to subvert consent even if you're not aware of it.
Using a bunch of words doesn’t change anything. Celebrating promiscuity among consenting adults is sex culture. It’s not related in any way to whatever rape culture is. You can’t “subvert” consent. It’s either consensual or it isn’t. You don’t know what the **** you’re talking about it when it comes to my sexuality. I will and have pick up a drunk woman in a bar but if there’s even a hint she doesn’t want to go through with it there’s not going to be any sticking.

I’ve always been easy going about it. It’s always been integrated into my style to be appreciative of whatever she wants or doesn’t want.

Furthermore idgaf if the whole forum was against me nor do igaf about your puritanical no-pussy getting judgmental bull****.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote