Music Banter - View Single Post - Which Mod Is the Biggest Fascist? (Besides Frownland)
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 05:48 PM   #303 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
They got called out for biased modding and now they are trying to prove they are not biased by targeting the people who typically get away with everything which ironically just moved the bias rather than remove it. DWV obviously made a personal comment that may have or have not baited the response that OH got banned for but they were just waiting for a reason to ban OH to 'prove' they mod fairly. We don't know what OH said, but we certainly do know that DWV was making fun of OH's very personal bathroom problems.
If this is the actually said by Vwls which was quoted by Exo (see below*) then you have to understand the subtext in which it was said. Vwls is not necessarily making fun of OccultHawk for pooping whatever. It's more like Vwls is proselytizing his kinky world view by encouraging OccultHawk "to find a [woman]" (Vwls said "chic") to be into the kinkiness. Did it ever occur to you that Vwls isn't being mean-spirited, he just has an overactive hypothalamus?

However if you think what Vwls said is mean-spirited and absolutely uncalled for then I am with Exo "I can't figure you people out."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Here's DWV's apparently very not okay by MB standards post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
*You need to find a chick whos into poop if youre going to be ****ting yourself.
If we were expected to discipline this post then I'm honestly going to step down from being a mod because I can't figure you people out.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote