Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 12:43 PM   #60514 (permalink)
Mindfulness
Be aware of the psyop

woke up early to study about 15 formulas for the math midterm exam at 11am. i did great i think even the hard problem i fixed at the end by going over it once, i was calculating for 32 days in july rather than the 31. i hope for a 95-100

then came home to register for summer classes, going to take all night classes and work more.so all my 4 classes at from 6-9pm im going to make them some productive ass days prolly hit the gym on those days too since itll be a bit more structured.

then i started my take home midterm GD&T exam that is NOTHING like the simply little packet review the professor handed out

i didnt do that bad though, got a 86%, but i got a 50% on the hard asf 10 questions . people in the class were pissed because they got bad grades also. NONE of the symbols were on the midterm and i dont even think the professor knows that. my midterm combined is now a 68% BUT, if the final is anything like the midterm, the computer part, ill most likely get a 95-100. still wont equal an A overall so im emailing if i can re-take the first 10 questions i think i might be able to since i did so bad
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote